The Herman Miller Aeron Chair has famously become one of the most well respected ergonomic chairs around. Having launched in 1994, this chair has raised the bar of office furniture, forever. A chair is no longer just a chair.
When designers Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick set out to create a revolutionary chair design, they were health-conscious, performance-ready and environmentally aware. Eager to break away from the standard builds of modern chairs, both Bill and Don wanted to create something that had little or no leather, foam or even fabric. As such, they completely changed the style and production of the average office chair, making it what it is today.
With such a variety of colour designs and textures, the Herman Miller Aeron Chair has been designed to suit any environment, allowing the sitter to create the perfect chair for them.
Within recent years, the Aeron Chair has been remastered, allowing for more of an impressive, personal user experience. Improving on the materials, dynamics and comfort, the Aeron Chair is now better than ever before.
Multiple options are available to the user, such as being able to personalise the chair and make it their own.
– Choose from three different arm options or no arms at all
– A choice of standard or leather arm pads
– Three different sizes available, ensuring your chair fits you
– Dress to impress with optional polished aluminium base and linkage
– Comfort is key with the option of a forward seat tilt
– All new Zonal Back Support and Zonal Dual PostureFit®
– Add on floor castors to your chair to suit either hard or soft flooring
If you can’t find the specification you’re looking for or you have any questions, give us a call on 0845 0737230