The Herman Miller Aeron Chair has famously become one of the most well respected ergonomic chairs around. Having launched in 1994, this chair has raised the bar of office furniture, forever. A chair is no longer just a chair.
Showing all 8 results
When designers Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick set out to create a revolutionary chair design, they were health-conscious, performance-ready and environmentally aware. Eager to break away from the standard builds of modern chairs, both Bill and Don wanted to create something that had little or no leather, foam or even fabric. With this mission statement in mind, they went on to change the style and production of the average office chair, making it what it is today.
As well as offering a variety of colour designs and textures, certain elements of the Herman Miller Aeron Chair can be finely customised to create a truly tailored sitting experience.
In 2017, the Aeron Chair was remastered to provide a more impressive and personal user experience. Improving on the materials, dynamics and comfort, the Aeron Chair is now better than ever.
– Choose from three different arm options or no arms at all
– A choice of standard or leather arm pads
– Three different sizes available, ensuring your chair fits you
– Dress to impress with optional polished aluminium base and linkage
– Comfort is key with the option of a forward seat tilt
– All new Zonal Back Support and Zonal Dual PostureFit®
– Add on floor castors to your chair to suit either hard or soft flooring
If you can’t find the specification you’re looking for or you have any questions, give us a call on 0845 0737230