The popular Herman Miller Sayl Chair combines comfort and advanced technology to create an affordable and stylish office chair. Offering a smart, unique design, the Sayl Chair fits wonderfully within any setting.
Showing all 9 results
The Herman Miller Sayl Chair is uniquely designed, taking inspiration from the famous Golden Gate Bridge it offers healthy support, an attractive design, and affordability; this Herman Miller chair is truly in its own league.
The Sayl Chair designer, Yves Béhar, considered every single part of the chair’s design and once completed, ended up creating a whole family of Sayl seating options.
With such an intelligent design, the Herman Miller Sayl Chair offers no frame, creating a great mixture of both freedom and support. With each strand being made up of elastomer, the back varies in thickness and tension to provide greater support for certain areas. With great posture in mind, the Sayl Chair allows your spine to follow its natural ‘S’ shape to provide comfort all day.
– Cleverly designed suspension backrest
– A large range of different colour swatches available
– A large range of tilt options, from seat tilt, back tilt and a tilt tension control
– An option for fixed or adjustable arms
– A choice of frame and base colour options
– The Sayl Chair is made up of 93% recyclable materials
We offer a range of Herman Miller’s award-winning ergonomic chairs. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, give us a call on 0845 0737230.