Boss Design Sia Cloud Knit
The Boss Design Sia Cloud Knit Chair is one of 5 new designs in the Sia range. The Sia has focused its design around sustainability, with just 30% of the structure being produced with virgin materials, with the remaining 70% all recycled materials. Manufactured using less components and without adhesives, the Sia Chair is created with longevity in mind, making it easier to replace parts and recycle components improving the carbon footprint.
Keeping with the theme of nature and light the Sia is available in Black, Copper Brown, Reed Green and Oyster White. Customisable with a choice of 8 colours in a knitted mesh back described 'as a soft cloud texture'. Seaqual Yarn (a 100% post consumer recycled plastic waste collected from land and sea) is woven in to the mesh, adding a cushioning and softness. Opt for the Camira Oceanic fabric a 100% post consumer recycled fabric to decrease the Carbon footprint further.
Sia is designed with a beautiful high back and adjustable lumbar that will not restrict movement. A light chair that will initiate focus , productivity and comfort in any workplace
FREE UK DELIVERY
The lead time on the Boss Design Sia Chair is 4-6 weeks
4 frame colours, Black, Copper Brown, Reed Green and Oyster White
8 Recycled mesh colours - Cloud textured
Camira Xtreme fabric or opt for a 100% recycled fabric Camira Oceanic
Standard black nylon 5 star base base with black castors. Polished 5 star base available
Optional with or without arms or multi-functional arms with armpads
Back Lock in 3 positions
Intuitive weight-balance mechanism with additional tension adjustment
100mm lumbar height adjustment
55mm seat depth adjustment
5 Year Munufacturers Warranty
The Boss Design Sia Chair is delivered ready for use.