Herman Miller Aeron Chair
The Herman Miller Aeron Chair is so renowned for it’s pioneering features and ergonomic design that it is included in the Museum of Modern Arts permanent collection in New York. You can now build your own version of the best selling ergonomic office chair in the world!
The patented Pellicle® seat of a Herman Miller Aeron Chair is a highly engineered weave which stretches in two directions, thus providing load-bearing support and form-fitting comfort but with none of the bulky foam seats of ordinary office chairs. Being an open weave design also means it allows air to flow through, reducing heat build-up and dissipating moisture.
Ergonomics is all about optimum comfort, ensuring a chair fits to the body perfectly, especially while working for hours at an office desk. The backrest suspension system of the Herman Miller Aeron Chair is adaptable for all shapes and gives the body support whilst working. Posturefit® provides perfect lumbar support just where it’s needed, at the base of the spine. The Kinemat® tilt mechanism allows you to move naturally but keeps you perfectly balanced and always in control.
A Herman Miller Aeron chair not only performs beautifully but looks good in any working environment from a home office to a high tech workplace. It is also 94% recyclable, making this a healthy chair for the environment and the user.
We can also offer the Herman Miller Aeron chair from our stock of Aeron Chairs for super fast delivery if you need one quick.
We have priced all our Herman Miller chairs as fully specified with full functionality. We recommend this specification but chairs can be downgraded in specification and cost if required.
10-20 day lead time depending on selection (except Wave Pellicle chairs – 30 days)
FREE UK DELIVERY
- Premium quality Herman Miller product
- Choice of arms specifications with optional leather armpads
- Sizes A,B or C to suit 99% of users
- Standard graphite frame and base
- Optional polished aluminium base and linkage
- Choice of Classic or Tuxedo Pellicle®
- Wave Pellicle is available with an additional 10 days lead time
- Optional tilt, forward tilt mechanism (recommended)
- Optional lumbar support or PostureFit® (recommended)
- Choice of floor castors to suit hard or soft flooring
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
- 94% recyclable materials
- Manufacturing is ISO14001 certified
Warranty (unlimited use)
The Herman Miller Aeron Chair has a 12 year manufacturers warranty with the exception of the Pellicle (5 years)and the gas lift (3 years).
Please also see additional product images for more Pellicle images
Classic Carbon Classic Lead
Tuxedo Grey Black
Waves Carbon Waves Platinum