Herman Miller Aeron Chair
The Herman Miller Aeron Chair has been the ultimate, iconic ergonomic chair of the past few decades. When launched in 1994, it literally changed the way people sat and quickly became the most desirable chair in the world. So how do you improve on a much loved, world leading product? The answer is stronger, smarter materials, better adjustment capabilities, a new range of finishes and a healthier, more comfortable sitting experience.
The Herman Miller Aeron Chair Remastered launched and 20 years of user experience has given the team at Herman Miller some great feedback The Aeron Chair Remastered may look the same as the original offering, as was the intention of the designers, but they’ve made some specific improvements to enhance the masterpiece further.
The new colour options have been designed with today’s modern offices in mind, fitting in seamlessly with modern decor and styles. The Pellicle (or seat and back weave) has been redesigned to allow more air, body heat and water vapour to pass through, allowing the user to maintain a comfortable skin temperature, even during extended use.
Lead times for Herman Miller Aeron Chairs vary between 2 and 8 weeks depending on specification
FREE UK DELIVERY
- Premium quality Herman Miller product
- Three arms options or no arm option
- Choice of standard or leather arm pads
- Sizes A (small, B (medium & C (large) – see below size chart
- Three frame & pellicle finishes with various contrast options frame and base
- Optional polished aluminium base and linkage
- Optional tilt, seat angle (recommended)
- All new Zonal Back Support or Zonal Dual PostureFit® (recommended)
- Choice of floor castors to suit hard or soft flooring
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
Warranty (unlimited use)
The Herman Miller Aeron Chair has a 12 year manufacturers warranty
Where a user falls between sizes, it is always recommended to choose the larger size of chair