Boss Design Sia Runner Mesh Chair
The Sia Runner Mesh Chair has been produced by Boss design with nature in mind. With a choice of what Boss describes as 4 earthly tones, Copper Brown, Reed Green, Oyster White and Black. Sia has been manufactured to invoke a 'calming element' in to the workplace. Sustainability is at the forefront with the Sia Chair, using less components and no adhesives, parts can be easily replaced extending the life of the Sia Chair. With 30% of the structure produced using virgin materials and the remaining 70% recycled materials, Sia is aiding the planet by absorbing plastic waste.
Sia is a high back chair, available with lumbar support and an intuitive weight-balance mechanism with additional tension adjustments. Weighing in at just 14.3kg this is a light comfortable task chair to maneuver around any office.
Customize your chair with a choice of 24 Gabriel Runner Mesh colours and decrease the carbon footprint further by opting for the Camira Oceanic fabric which is a 100% post consumer recycled fabric.
FREE UK DELIVERY
The lead time on the Boss Design Sia Chair is 4-6 weeks
4 frame colours, Black, Copper Brown, Reed Green and Oyster White
24 Gabriel Runner Mesh colours
Camira Xtreme fabric or opt for a 100% recycled fabric Camira Oceanic
Standard black nylon 5 star base with black castors. Polished 5 star base available
Optional with or without arms, or multi-functional arms with armpads
Back Lock in 3 positions
Intuitive weight-balance mechanism with additional tension adjustment
100mm lumbar height adjustment
55mm seat depth adjustment
5 Year Munufacturers Warranty
The Boss Design Sia Chair is delivered ready for use.