Orangebox Being Me Chair
Whilst the Being range doesn’t automatically announce to the rest of the office that you require a ‘special’ solution, it’s great adaptability means it can be tailored to deliver the right fit, whatever your body type or needs. Designed specifically as a full occupational health chair within the Being range and with so much of its ergonomic functionality being cleverly confined to the inside of the chair, making sure that your comfort is your business. Being Me also offers the option of having the Coccyx cut-out of the seat pad with the most obvious clinical benefit of this being the fact that it provides pain relief for the lower back and coccyx area. This can be a particularly delicate and sensitive area when sitting for long periods and the cushions are designed to reduce the pressure on the base of the spine (upcharges will apply). The Being Me chair and Being Us Chair work alongside each other seamlessly.
Orangebox Chairs are offered in Agua and Camira Synergy fabrics which are suitable for homeworking. Other fabrics available on request.
FREE UK DELIVERY
Lead time around 4 weeks
- High quality UK manufactured product
- Mechanism- Black finish, synchronous, weight balancing movement with up to 20 degrees of back recline and 6 degrees of seat incline when fully reclined
- 4D Arms – Black nylon arm supports with black, soft touch PU pads. 100mm height adjustment, 360 degree arm-pad rotation (delivers 30mm width adjustment per pad) 40mm of arm-pad slide (front to back)
- Coccyx Cut-out – Seat cushion modified in the coccyx area (upcharge costs apply)
- Sliding seat adjustment- integrated seat depth control with 70mm of adjustment
- Standard black nylon base with 60mm carpet castors (other castors also available)
- Headrest optional
- Gas Lift – Black steel body and piston with 130mm travel (Low lift also available for additional upcharge)
- Integrated lumbar air cell on all Being Me chairs (delivers approx. 40mm additional seat depth adjustment).
- Backrest: Fully upholstered with 75mm height adjustment
- Standard Seat cushion- CMHR moulded foam. 485mm width, 475mm depth (front to back)
- Small seat cushion also available for an upcharge (440mm width, 455mm depth)
- Fitted with – Quick turn side tension adjustment control for fine tuning the recline tension. 3 position back lock, seat height adjustment control and additional 5 degree seat angle adjustment (forward tilt)
- Locally sourced components
- 5 year warranty
Delivered fully assembled