Memo is a work system designed to help companies to be more agile. It's clever design and rationalized componentry ensures it is a cost effective desking solution for any work place, from start-up through to global organisations. This simple and clean design reflects its aim to offer functional and uncluttered workstations, to introduce more variety and personality, by re-inventing the desk structure and making it relevant to the way people are working today. Shelves can also be added along with a wide range of screen attached accessories, pin-boards and white boards to add style and individuality to any space. The increasing diversity of work styles makes it hard for companies to find a single product to meet everyone's needs, without being expensive to buy. With this product now available on the market you need not look any further. Optional pop-up power and USB modules can be selected for this desk. A screen is required for this option. This is the single version of the Herman Miller memo desk; a back to back version is also available.
Lead time - 20 working days
PLEASE NOTE - for a limited period, we are only able to deliver Herman Miller Desks to business addresses. If you would like a domestic delivery, please call us.
- Precision engineered product by Herman Miller
- 3 frame and leg finishes
- 11 melamine desk top finishes
- Optional melamine screen (height 1100mm from floor)
- Optional fabric screen in 6 fabric colours (height 1100mm from floor)
- Low screen option (870mm high from floor) available via telephone orders
- A simple and clean design for any space
- Optional pop-up power & USB charging modules (includes cable tray and riser)
Simple self assembly or please call us for an installation quote.
Melamine Desktop Finishes
Chalk White Soft White Folkstone Grey Maple
Light Ash Napoli Oak Natural Beech Havana Cherry
Smoke Cherry Natural Walnut Charcoal Ash Halifax Oak
Leg & Frame Finishes
Chalk White Folkstone Grey Graphite